1. China Mobile (China)
Subscribers: 627.63 million
The Chinese state-owned telecommunication company is the most valuable mobile telecommunications company in the world.
It is listed on both the NYSE and the Hong Kong stock exchange. The world's largest mobile operator was founded in 1997. China Mobile controls 70 per cent of the market share.
2. SingTel (Singapore)
Subscribers: 416 million
SingTel has a combined mobile subscriber base of 416 million customers from its own operations and regional associates in 25 countries.
SingTel is also the largest company by market capitalisation listed on the Singapore Exchange and is majority owned by Temasek Holdings, the investment arm of the Singapore government.
3. Vodafone (United Kingdom)
Subscribers: 381.72 million
Vodafone Group is a global telecommunications company headquartered in London. It is the world's largest mobile telecommunications company measured by revenues and the world's second-largest in terms of subscribers.
It operates in over 30 countries and has partner networks in over 40 additional countries.
4. America Movil (Mexico)
Subscribers: 236 million
America Movil headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico has the fourth largest mobile network operator in terms of equity subscribers. One of the largest corporations in Latin America, it is a Fortune 500 company.
Owned by the world's richest man, Carlos Slim Helu, America Movil provides services in the Americas, primarily in Latin America and the Caribbean.
5. Telefonica (Spain)
Subscribers: 227.32 million
Telefonica is a Spanish broadband and telecommunications provider in Europe and Latin America. It is the largest fixed phone and ADSL operator in Spain.
6. Bharti Airtel (India)
Subscribers: 227.04 million
Bharti Airtel operates in 20 countries across South Asia, Africa and the Channel Islands. It operates a GSM network in all countries, providing 2G or 3G services depending upon the country of operation.
Airtel is the fifth largest telecom operator in the world with about 230.8 million subscribers across 19 countries at the end of June 2011.
It is the largest cellular service provider in India, with over 173.73 million subscribers at the end of October 2011
7. Orange (Orange France)
Orange is the key brand of France Telecom, one of the world's leading telecommunications operators.
Orange is one of the main European operators for mobile and broadband internet services under the brand Orange Business Services.
8. Telenor (Norway)
Subscribers: 203 million
Telenor Group is mostly an international wireless carrier with operations in Scandinavia, Eastern Europe and Asia, under the Telenor brand.
Telenor started off in 1855 as Telegrafverket, a provider of telegraph services.
9. VimpelCom (Russia)
Subscribers: 193 million
Founded in 1992, Beeline is the trademark of the Russian telecommunication operator, VimpelCom. In 1996, it became the first Russian company listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
10. China Unicom (China)
Subscribers: 169.7 million
China Unicom or China United Netcom is a Chinese state-owned telecommunications operator. China Unicom was founded as a Government-owned corporation, established on July 19, 1994, by the Ministry of Information Industry and approved by the State Council.
In 2008, China Unicom sold its CDMA business and assets to China Telecom.
Subscribers: 160 million
TeliaSonera is a major mobile network operator in Sweden and Finland. The company has operations in Northern, Eastern Europe, Central Asia and Spain.
12. Axiata Group Berhad (Malaysia)
Subscribers: 159.7 million
Axiata Group Berhad is one of the leading telecommunication companies in Asia.
The company founded in 1992, has its primary business is in investment holding and offers telecommunication and consultancy services on an international scale.
13. Reliance Communications (India)
Subscribers: 144.78 million
Reliance Communications is world's 13th largest mobile phone operator with over 144 million subscribers.
Established in 2004, as a subsidiary of the Reliance Group, the company has established a pan-India network.
14. Saudi Telecom Company (STC)
Subscribers: 139 million
Saudi Telecom Group offers landline, mobile and Internet services to over 142 million subscribers in 10 markets including Saudi Arabia.
Headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Telecom Company (STC) is the largest telecommunications company by market capitalisation, total revenue and number of employees in the Arab region.
15. MTN Group (South Africa)
Subscribers: 137.47 million
MTN Group is a South Africa-based multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in 21 countries across Africa and the Middle East region.
16. Etisalat (United Arab Emirates)
Subscribers: 135 million
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, Etisalat is the largest operator in the Middle East and Africa regions.
It is second highest rated telecom company globally on the Fitch rating scale and fourth highest on S&P and Moodys' rating.
Etisalat operates in 18 countries across Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
17. T-Mobile (Germany)
Subscribers: 128 million
T-Mobile International is a German-based holding company for Deutsche Telekom AG's mobile communications subsidiaries outside Germany.
Based in Bonn, Germany, its subsidiaries operate GSM and UMTS-based cellular networks in Europe, the United States, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
18. Verizon Wireless
Subscribers: 106.3 million
Verizon Wireless, is one of the largest mobile network operators in the United States. The company is a joint venture of US telecommunications firm Verizon Communications and Vodafone.
In 2009, Verizon Wireless acquired Alltel Wireless in a deal valued at $28.1 billion.
19. MTS (Russia)
Subscribers: 103.35 million
Founded in 1993, MTS is the largest mobile operator in Russia and Commonwealth of Independent States(CIS).
In 2008, Vodafone announced a partnership deal with MTS, whereby Vodafone services would be available to MTS subscribers.
20. AT&T Mobility
Subscribers: 100.7 million
AT&T Mobility is a wholly owned subsidiary of AT&T that provides wireless services to over 100 million subscribers in the United States, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
AT&T Mobility is the second largest wireless telecommunications provider in the United States after Verizon Wireless.
Er Neha Godbole B.E (Computer Science), PGDM (PM & HRD)
|Career with AeroSoft|
At AeroSoft you will find a working environment full of challenging opportunities which carves you into a successful go better. We recognize hard work and talent and rewards exceptional performance. If you have skills,qualities and abilities in you which makes you feel that you can be a part of AeroSoft then send your resumes to us, we will be very happy to make your way to become a part of work culture where hard work, zeal and growth are everyday's business. We are looking for Only Freshers & UnEmployed Professionals who:
1.Have Positive Attitude.
2.Is a self starter and go better.
3.Strives for growth, success and excellence.
4.Is enthusiastic to learn new skills. 5.Loves her work and organization.
1. Junior HR Executive
2. Marketing Executive
3. Data Entry Operator
4. Air Ticketing Officers
6. Officer Account
7. Manager Public Relation
8. Work At Home
9. Software Developer
10. HR Manager
11. Marketing Manager
12. Direct Business Associates (DBA)
13. On Job Trainee (OJT)
14. Web Masters
If you think you have all the above mentioned skills and qualities in you then you are the person we are looking for. To Promote No Frill Low Cost Recession Proof Win-Win Aviation KPO Services.
Asias Best b2b portal, GolGappa, Pani Puri, Pani Poori,recipes,instructions, ingredients,golgapppa
Mission Vision Passion DBA JHR; B2B B2C OJT Blog FAQ; Search Vender Term Resources; Welcome to AeroSoftSEO. AeroSoft Corp is a very small sized newly establishing ...
- Mission Vision Passion DBA JHR; B2B B2C OJT Blog FAQ; Search Vender Term Resources; Welcome to AeroSoftSEO. AeroSoft Corp is a very small sized newly establishing ...
- a-1soft, Low cost No Frill win win Best IT Solution Provider in Asia
- Admission Open for PPL, CPL, ATPL Pilot Trainning in Canada, Newzealand, Philippines and USA
- career,career with Aerosoft,Software Developer,Junior HR Executive,HR Executive, Marketing Executive,Marketing Manager, Front Desk Officer,Work Force Manager, Quality ...
- Naad Construction, Shri RamKamal Residency, Indore Best, Real Estate Developers, Real Estate Companies - Real Estate and Investment in Real Estate Naad Group is a ...
- My Virtual B School, Asia's Best Free Virtual B School, blended, learning, corporate, training
- Best Guide for Asian Tours And Travels | Maharashtra Travel guide explores every aspect of travel and tourism in Maharashtra state of India.
- All Aviation NEWS from All Over ... Best Aviation NEWS http://best-aviation-news.blogspot.com/Best Residencial Project very near from Indore Airport and Super corridor - Real Estate and Investment in Real Estate Naad Group is a leading real estate company in IndiaEverybody has dreamt once of becoming a pilot during their childhood and few are able to make it possible. Becoming a Pilot takes lot of pain and labour, as it is one ...Best MCA study Material | MCA books | Best MCA collegeBest Car Taxi in Indore, Call 098 26 00 88 99 to Book, Indica, Indigo, Innova, best cab hire,bast car-taxi ,best cab in london ,best cab in canada,best cab in malasia ...
- Best Pilot training in Asia , India , Commercial Pilot training in Asia , Find Best Aviation Training in Asia
- DBA of Pilot training in Asia | India| DBA of Commercial Pilot training in Asia|India
- Pilot training in Asia | India| Commercial Pilot training in Asia|India
- Newflight serves as a one stop destination for premium services regarding pilot training and pilot career placement in India.The prime objective of Newflights ...
- PILOT TRAINING AVIATION TRAINING AME . Office Time : 11:00 to 17:00 IST (Monday to Friday) For the set of Enrolment form ...
- 03-09-2009 · Pilot training in Asia | India| Commercial Pilot training in India| pilot training in indore, pilot training in philippine ,CPL Pilot training in india , pilot ...
- Contact Us: CPS ,Contact Us : Career Pilot School , CPL Pilot training in Asia , Pilot training in USA America ,Pilot Training In India | CPL PILOT TRANING ACADEMY USA ...
- Welcome to the mesmeric world of New Flight Services | Pilot training in Philippines | CPLPilot training in asia , Pilot training in Manila
Post a Comment